Monday, August 2, 2010

facelift

First of all, I'm not sure if "facelift" is supposed to be one word or two. A quick Google search reveals that both seem to be acceptable. (Nerd alert that I even took the time to look it up!) I'm going with one word, though, because it's more efficient and, well, it just looks right. I promise I'll explain grammar and vocab better to my 9th graders in a few weeks.

Anywho, procrastination often breeds creativity, which lead me to give my blog a little facelift over the weekend. It used to have a more of a subtle brown motif--very simple and kind of antique looking. Nothing wrong with it, but it left something to be desired. So, out with the old and in with color, background, and interest.

I'm no graphic designer or layout extraordinaire, but I like it.

And I hope you do too.

I hope you like it so much that your face is pulled taut in a permasmile like Joan Rivers' (sorry Joan).

2 comments:

Eating Cheetos said...

Love the new look! Hope this facelift inspires lots of blog postings -- each one always helps us feel closer to you and Skuppie! :)

Enjoy the rest of your summer before school starts!

Melissa said...

I love the new bright and happy colors. The brown was very soothing, but this is a nice, new look!

Can we see you guys sometime soon?