Sunday, June 24, 2012

God, documentaries, and a movie trailer.

If you know me, you know I love a true story. It's why I read so much nonfiction, why I always watch the special features after a movie, and why I'm a sucker for documentaries. That being said, I recently watched Dan Merchant's Lord Save Us From Your Followers (FREE streaming for Amazon Prime members and most of it free, in segments, on youtube), and found it to be really interesting. He raises the question of what America (and the world, really) thinks of God and Christians and he goes all over interviewing a variety of people from all walks of life. Fascinating. If you have an extra hour and a half, I'd say it's worth your time. Check out the trailer:

1 comment:

Eating Cheetos said...

I'm intrigued! Definitely going to watch -- I love documentaries! Thanks for sharing this.