Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day was

perfect. 

A whole day with my two favorite men in the world.
A letter from each of them.
Lots of dark chocolate.
Swedish pancakes made by that handsome man I married.
Church.
Rain.
Sun.
A walk.
Cooking therapy. 
(pasta salad, chicken salad, and these banana-chip oat muffins)
No agenda.
Mother's Day wishes from friends and family.

A son who brings joy indescribable.
A husband who loves me well and long.
A mom and mother-in-law who teach me what good mothering should be.
And a God who directs all these things.

I am blessed.





2 comments:

Eating Cheetos said...

What a lovely for such a lovely Mama!
And those to two pictures...ah, make me melt! Pure sweetness!

Christen Sloderbeck said...

Aww, yay! Thought of you on Sunday--so glad it was special! Love the pics!