Sunday, January 16, 2011

And the winner is...

On the night of the Golden G's, it's only appropriate that I give the award for "Best Replacement Goal" to...
 (insert swelling, emotional music and beautiful women in breasty beautiful 
dresses and outlandish hair walking onto the stage)



with her suggestion to: 
"Write a letter to someone who has greatly influenced your 
life that has no idea the impact they've had." 


I'd like to thank Ashley, the Hollywood Foreign Press, and my most faithful blog readers, Melissa, Molly, Christen, Erin, & Virginia for all their inspiring ideas and kind comments. I'd also like to thank any blog-followers that I may have forgotten as well as all list-makers everywhere. Ashley, be on the lookout for a glowing review of YOU in the near future!

In case another goal on the list becomes unattainable, I did choose a runner-up, which is...

 Molly's intimidating but inspiring suggestion to 
"unplug for a weekend" 
(which I took to mean unplugging from the TV, computer, phone, etc.). 

Now that that's taken care of, I can get on with those goals! I'm off to a slow start, but have started reading through the Bible and am planning to journal tomorrow. Who knows? Maybe I'll even write one very special letter. 

3 comments:

Eating Cheetos said...

I won? I WON?! {Blushing} It truly is an honor... :)

And, by the way, it might be more interesting to have a post about the person you intend on sending a letter to instead of boring ole me.

Oh, and I am bound and determined to make my own darn list sometime before February. Is it a bad sign that I need to set a goal to set goals? Hmm...?

Molly Page said...

{you're right, that's just what I meant}

I'm excited to be the runner up! I get a crown with that, right?

I think you made a super amazing choice and I think I'll be adding it to MY list too!

Thanks, Ashley

CWJ said...

Ash, I think a goal to set goals is entirely normal and appropriate! :) Can't wait to get some good ideas from your list!

And Molly, there's absolutely a crown for you! And I'm sure you have that whole breasty-beautiful dress somewhere in your closet. It might not stack up to Claire Danes, but I bet it's darn close. :)