Saturday, April 13, 2013

SOS, readers.

Some days weeks, I don't feel like I have much to write about. Like the most interesting thing that happens in a day is that I don't have to change a diaper in a bathroom.

So I had this thought: what if you guys gave me suggestions of what I should write about? You tell me what you want to hear and I'll do my best to put it into writing. Deal? Deal.

If you've been a faithful reader but just aren't a blog commenter (no judging; I do the same), please consider leaving a comment just this once. Feel free to be creative, funny, deep, or probing in your requests. I'll leave no stone unturned. Unless I want to, of course. :)

So what'll it be? You tell me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take the verses you are reading and show how God is meeting you where you are at in life. Show how He is exceeding of your expectations by His faithfulness in the everyday.

Anonymous said...

You could also take another perspective, like the perspective of your house, or any inanimate object, and tell any story from another angle.

P.S. I left out "all" above

Eating Cheetos said...

I always love reading your book reviews.
Oh, and movie reviews too.
Oh, oh and the recipe ones!
And when you post pics of Moo, those make my day.
Baaaasically I love your blog and anything you write about.
:)

Christen Sloderbeck said...

I agree with Ashley that I love your blog and pretty much everything you write about. Some of my favorites are "Three Things Thursdays" though so keep those coming and all the "30 Before 30" posts. Maybe you could start a "40 before 40" list? :) Also, as I already mentioned to you, a blog on what I am do to when Google Reader permanently disappears...