Monday, April 1, 2013

No time for words

Lots of blog posts in my head but no time to write now (no time to use subjects or verbs in my sentences, apparently). So, here's our month in pictures to hold you over for another week. Enjoy!

Love that face.

Workin' the sunglasses.

Eating his favorite snack: crackers and cream cheese

Pre-church play time

Such a little man.

My two favorite boys.

We DO love a good smoothie at our house!

Using his "dig-dig" with Daddy.

Scored this classic vacuum at a consignment sale!

Ready for the beach with two of his favorite people!

Can't get enough of this boy.

The best Easter pic we could get. He wasn't happy that we wouldn't let him play on the wet swing set, and no, my hair isn't that short; it's just sitting funny. But I kind of like it. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Camille Platt said...

i do like your hair just above the shoulders!