Tuesday, December 4, 2012

We've had some days.

We've had some days over here.

Some yes-I-just-fed-my-child-a-hotdog-for-breakfast days.
Some why-are-you-awake-at-5:00 a.m. days.
Some do-you-really-need-to-cut-two-teeth-in-one-week days.
Some we're-going-to-the-grocery-store-because-we-need-something-to-do days.
Some is-that-guacamole-on-my-cell-phone days.
Some crooked-haircut-because-that's-the-best-I-can-do-with-a-wiggly-one-year-old days.

That's where we've been. And during nap times, I've just been trying to keep up with the rest of life, which felt very busy because we've been out of town two weekends in a row, and I don't like that, being so busy.

So, this week, we're taking it easy. No trips. Lots of playing outside at home. Lots of normal, uninterrupted routines. And it's been good. For all of us.


No comments: