Monday, February 27, 2012

What

What I should do: 
start grading the stack of 50+ research papers sitting in boxes on my bedroom floor.
What I want to do: 
watch a movie (uninterrupted), sleep through the night, get a massage, get my hair cut, and load pictures from Moo's baptism this past weekend.
What I'm doing: 
writing a mediocre blog post while eating dinner, loading the latest episode of Up All Night (huge fan), waiting for Phil to call and tell me he's headed home (finally), and listening out for my oh-so-sick little Moo. He sounds like Darth Vader...with a cough and a fever on top of all that congestion. Poor little guy.

There. That's what's going on over here. We had such a special weekend--more on that later when I've have more sleep and am not multi-tasking quite so much. 

1 comment:

Molly Page said...

I love Up All Night too! Such great casting.

Hope there's an uninterrupted movie in your future, friend.