Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Update

Thanks to those of you who wrote or called in response to my last blog, and especially for not trying to fix me or my circumstances. I'm a fixer, so I know how easy it is to want to swoop in save the day for someone, but more often than not, people just need to be heard and encouraged, so thank you. I hope I can return the favor.

A quick update, lest you think I've fallen into some anxiety-ridden depths of despair: I'm much better this week. While the anxiety issues go beyond just the circumstances, to be fair, I was kind of experiencing a lot at once last week, and now that some of those big changes are behind me, the pressure is off a bit.

I have more serious, silly, and downright ridiculous blog ideas in the queue, but for now, I'm just offering an update...and managing to use the words "swoop," "lest," (not to be confused with "lust" or "molest"), and "queue" in a single blog entry--without meaning to. Does that make me just a little nerdy? Probably.

No comments: