Saturday, July 13, 2013

Moo names his baby sister

Just for fun, every few days I ask Moo what he thinks we should name his sister. I admit it's completely for my own entertainment and not because I'm actually going to take his name suggestions into consideration. But they're awesome.

So far, the best have been:

"Mia"
"Ellis"

and my personal favorite:

"Backseat."

You should know that we talk about his sister a lot, and mostly he fixates on the idea that she'll be sitting in the backseat with him and will be his "backseat bubby (buddy)," as he says. So it only makes sense that he wants to name her "Backseat." But there are so many things wrong with naming a baby girl (or any baby, for that matter) "Backseat Johnson." Sorry, little guy. That name's not gonna fly.

P.S. Baby Girl is still nameless. Keep those suggestions comin'!

2 comments:

Grandmommy said...

Don't know what you are considering, but some family names ( my mother, my grandmother) are Kathleen and Catherine., also Elizabeth. granddaddy 's mom was Rebecca. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Monserrat. This should be especially fun since most of America can't pronounce the Spanish double r. Sorry, but only Spanish names come to mind. :)