Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Aaaaand, I'm back!

Let me introduce you to my favorite little guy on the planet:

For privacy purposes, we'll call him "Moo," but let's just say that Phil & I are absolutely in love with his name and what it means. 

He made his debut on November 16, weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs., 1 oz., and measuring 22 inches long! As my grandfather would say, "He's a long drink of water." Love those sayings, don't you?

Since then, we've had our ups and downs, but we're figuring this whole parent-kid thing out and it's pretty incredible. 

AND guess what's back??

That's right, my ankles are back! (Please ignore the lovely spider veins, sock imprints, unpainted toenails, and random scrape). And my rings fit me again. Ah, the little joys! Remember these?

Adios!

Little Moo doesn't like to take very long naps during the day, so when I do have the spare 20-40 minutes while he's down, I'm deciding whether to:
  • Get dressed
  • Eat a meal
  • Take a nap
  • Get the mail/load the dishwasher/start laundry/or any other household chore
You can see why "blogging" hasn't quite made it to the top of the list. But I have a bunch of posts up in the 'ole noggin, so be on the lookout!

 Until then, here are a few more pictures to leave you drooling over:





2 comments:

Eating Cheetos said...

YAY! You're BACK!! And with precious pictures of Moo to boot! So happy! Also, congratulations on getting reacquainted with your ankles! Pregnancy sure is good about reminding you to be thankful for lots of little things! :)

Christen Sloderbeck said...

Yay!! I have eagerly awaiting your return on my Google reader and thought there'd be some adorable pictures to accompany it! :) Thinking about and praying for you, my friend!