Sunday, October 26, 2008

cheap thrills.


I have a ridiculous confession to make: I love--absolutely love--using a new bottle of shampoo. While I'm strictly a Suave girl, I'm one of those people who always tries a new smell, so when I'm at the end of a bottle, I can't wait to use that last drop to start with the new scent. In fact, I've been known to throw away a bottle with a little shampoo left in it just so that I can use the new kind. Lately, I've been on a Suave Professionals kick, and apparently it works well since every time I go to have my hair cut the people ask me what products I use. You should see their faces drop when I say Suave; it's like I just insulted them or something. Anyway, I opened a new bottle of Suave Professionals Humectant shampoo and conditioner this week...no matter that I have no idea what humectant is. It smells like coconut and makes my hair clean and shiny, and that's all that matters. Happiness doesn't have to cost a fortune after all.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

i do the same thing. i do it with toothpaste, too! i'll have to try suave again...