Thursday, February 20, 2014

Three Things Thursday

Thing one: Noodle!
This little Noodle turned 4 months last weekend! Oh how she melts me.




Thing the next: Downton quiz
You know those fabulously distracting buzzfeed quizzes that are all over Facebook? Well, during a late night nursing sesh I took the one for "Which Downton character are you?" and had I not been afraid of waking my sleeping child, I would have fist pumped with my results: Dowager Grantham (the snarky grandmother). Her character is hilarious and her one-liners enviable. Hopefully I'm not that snarky, but I'd like to think that I have a little of her sass. :) In case you need to find your Downton doppelgänger, here's the link.

Thing last: best toddler gift ever
photo credit
About a month ago, my in-laws visited and brought with them this polymer-sand mixture that is oh-so-amazing (and addicting). It sticks to itself, so isn't messy and can be molded or fall loose. You can find it at Brookstone, and I'm tempted to give it as birthday gifts to every little person I know. Phil and I have been known to play with it after Moo has gone to bed. :) Worth every penny and gets played with on a daily basis over here; right now, it's sitting in a cake pan with construction cars all over it. Doesn't get much better than that.

1 comment:

Eating Cheetos said...

1. She gets cuter and cuter with each new picture I see of her. I really, really want to meet that precious girl!

2. I got Anna. (Is it bad that I was hoping Mary? That doesn't seem very "Anna" of me... ;))

3. The girls got that for Christmas -- isn't it AWESOME!? The next time we see each other, lets bring our sand...PARTY! :)

Bonus 4. We miss you all. A lot.