Sunday, July 22, 2012

Moo update: 8 months

I like to say that this boy lives life with his mouth wide open. 


He's into anything having to do with:
music
water
balls
outdoors
and wheels.

His favorite toys include:
empty water bottles
empty medicine bottles filled with pennies for shaking
any toy that makes music
mirrors
family pictures
stuffed animals
small cars
books
and anything that mommy and daddy have (especially if it's off limits).

One of his favorite places on earth: the bath

  • He had his first hair cut on the 4th of July; it was starting to look a little small town Alabama, if you know what I mean. I can say that; I live in Alabama.
  • He cut his first tooth last week and is working on the next one--nothing Tylenol and lots of snuggles can't help.
  • He's oh-so-close to crawling but we're okay with him not figuring that out just yet.
  • He is happy 99% of the time--nothing short of a blessing.
  • He's a complete extravert and especially loves other babies and children.
  • He loves hearing his daddy's voice on the phone when he calls from work.
  • He thinks eating grown up food is pretty awesome but he's not very good at it yet.
  • He gives kisses generously, but discriminately.
Part of that 99% happy. And that dimple melts me.

Is it just me or does he look especially grown up in this one?

His new face: raised eyebrows! 


My cup overflows!

5 comments:

Eating Cheetos said...

Oh my goodness...that little man of yours just melts my heart! He has grown SO much! I love seeing his personality shine through those pictures! Oh how I am dying to meet him... :)

Melissa said...

He's SO big, Cara!!!!! Oh, he breaks my heart and I just want him to give me 100 kisses. I love him!

Christen Sloderbeck said...

Precious! I thought the same thing about him looking so grown up in that one! Perhaps it's the collared shirt. :) I also think he looks like your sister Hannah in the last one. Kinda weird since I don't know her very well, but maybe I've seen a picture of her making a similar face or something!

Elizabeth said...

Cara, he is adorable!!

Camille Platt said...

He does look old in that middle one! A glimpse at his future big boy face