Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The nicest people in the world


I did a big chunk of my Christmas shopping yesterday morning, and I learned something. The nicest people in the world are gay men and the folks that work at Lifeway Christian Bookstore. Seriously. I was in roughly 8 different stores yesterday and those were the people who actually seemed to care about me as a person. It sort of made me laugh, though, because I doubt those two groups of people would want to share a category, but they do, and I appreciated them both. Happy shopping, and let me know what nice people you meet along the way.

3 comments:

Eating Cheetos said...

Haha! Too funny!

I recently had some Christmas items embroidered at a family run shop. They were incredibly friendly and of Indian decent (dots, not feathers).

So...Homosexuals, Christians, and now Indians...

Sounds like the start of a joke: A gay guy, a priest, and the dude from Slumdog Millionare walk into a bar...

:)

CWJ said...

Your comment made me laugh out loud! Thanks! I bet we can add a few more to the list before long.

Melissa said...

I usually hate Target...especially their customer service, but the past two times I've been in there, they've been incredible.

Yay for kind people!

And Ashley's comment made me laugh out loud, too :)