Saturday, February 28, 2009

End of Feb. list

I have a few minutes left in February, and one of my goals these past couple of weeks has been to write at least one more blog before the month ends, so here I go (and this might explain why I haven't written in a while). In the past week, I have set a few records. I have...

Directed 2 plays, performed 3 times each and rehearsed at least a gazillion times each.

Watched and enjoyed nearly 40 teenagers make audiences laugh with their one-act comedies.

Had over 9 hours of sleep on a school night (after said play performances).

Eaten Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets, chocolate cake, a brownie, a cookie, a muffin top, powdered sugared strawberries, and chips for lunch (the result of some very sugar filled cast parties).

Made an oh-so-yummy homemade chicken, broccoli, potato, and cheese soup. I'd tell you the recipe, but I didn't really use one in particular...and I'd have to kill you.

Moved Anna Karenina to my bedside table instead of the other room (meaning that I'm that much closer to mustering up the courage to read it).

Discovered Ten Thousand Villages. More on this later.

And this evening might bring yet another record: snow for the first time all year! Of course, it does help my odds that I'm in Chattanooga this weekend since it actually gets cold up here.

Who knew the shortest month could be so eventful? Apparently I did.

No comments: