Monday, January 18, 2010

Brian Regan Live


One of my Christmas gifts to Phil was tickets to see Brian Regan Live here in Chattanooga. If you've never heard of Brian Regan, you would be a fool not to go youtube him now. He is probably one of the funniest comedians I have ever heard AND he's clean, which is refreshing. He has his own hour-long show on Comedy Central (so I hear--we don't have cable) and has appeared several times on Letterman. I think I have our friends the Platts to thank for introducing us to him, and we've been youtubing him ever since.

The show was last night and his live performance was fantastic. I mean, really fantastic. His comedic timing was perfect, the way he told a story captivated you, and his gestures and facial expressions, while a bit over the top, were just as funny as the words that came out of his mouth. There's just something really good about laughing hard and not taking life too seriously once in a while. Here's a link to his official website, which includes video clips. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Camille Platt said...

wait, WE introduced you? was he on comcast or something? i'm sad we missed the show.

CWJ said...

I think so. Didn't you post a blog entry a year or two ago about comedians you had found online? I think he was one of them.