Monday, July 18, 2011

Midnight snack

I have grand plans to write something of a little more substance on here soon, but for now, the world needs to know about the greatest midnight snack (possibly in the history of midnight snacks):

WHEAT THINS
dipped in 
CREAM CHEESE
dipped in
CINNAMON SUGAR

People, the salty-sweet combo is perfection in your mouth. I'm warning you, though: ration the ingredients. A full box of wheat thins plus a full tub of cream cheese plus an endless supply of cinnamon sugar = the inability to stop eating all that savory goodness! Not that I've tried it, of course. 

Go ahead. Try it. And let me know what you think. Do you have any delicious snacky food combos? I'm almost out of cream cheese and need a new idea for tomorrow night's indulgence...

3 comments:

Eating Cheetos said...

This post made me laugh...you're such a preggo-mama! Daniel always likes combining Chex Mix with Peanut M&Ms, which is not nearly as creative as your snack du jour!

Camille Platt said...

one whole wheat eggo waffle, smothered in peanut butter and topped with sliced banana.

CWJ said...

Yum! That's my favorite concoction at hotel continental breakfasts! LOVE peanut butter. And waffles. And bananas. Good one!